Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Light Turn

It's not easy getting started especially since I've been waiting for my recovered harddrive from The Geek Squad at the Best Buy in Patchogue, New York. Getting a new computer has helped, but only in the slightest for now. I've envisioned a plan for how I've wanted this to work out seeing as I've been relucant to write a "blog" for the longest time. In reality, I've discovered this this probably the easiest way to have my retail journeys set in stone.

So, once things return to normal and 40 GB of my recovering harddrive return, I'll try and regularly update with everything I've done since March 2006. Until then, most of my works are on The Ames Fan Club network and message boards or pictures which are located on Facebook.

Stay tuned.

No comments: